Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third-party cookies. Blocking all cookies may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website, including registering as a dinner host or guest, setting up a dinner/event page, inviting guests to a dinner, etc.;
- send you general communications regarding On the Table SWFL;
- send you e-mail notifications specific to your participation in the On the Table SWFL initiative;
- you will not receive email or other communications relating to the Charlotte Community Foundation, Collaboratory, and the Collier Community Foundation, except if it is related to the On the Table SWFL initiative (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer would like to receive the On The Table SWFL communications);
- compile and use statistical information about users as it relates to overall project response and results;
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring message board content).
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or anything outside of the On The Table SWFL initiative.
We may not disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors other than what is as reasonably necessary for the purposes of the On The Table SWFL initiative.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Should On The Table SWFL cease to exist, the information collected will be appropriately destroyed by Rivet Brands. It is not owned by any one Foundation or entity.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password-and firewall-protected) servers.
However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, nor should you expect, that your personal information or other communications will always remain secure. Users should take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website (www.ftc.gov) for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details for your individual host event page confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose.
We will not process your personal information for marketing purposes except for what is reasonably necessary to keep you informed of the On The Table SWFL initiative and you can inform us at any time if you no longer would like to receive the On The Table SWFL communications.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
“ON THE TABLE SWFL” HOST WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By registering as a host on this website, host agrees to accept and assume full responsibility and liability for any injury, theft, or loss to host or host’s property, guests, agents and/or employees at any time and from any cause while at the event location, or in transit to or from said event. Host registrant expressly agrees to release the Charlotte Community Foundation, Collaboratory, and the Collier Community Foundation and/or any of its agents and/or employees from any and all liability for any injury, theft or loss, and agrees to provide and pay for host’s own insurance.
“ON THE TABLE SWFL” PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE
By uploading photo or video content via this website, participant hereby consents to and authorizes the Charlotte Community Foundation, Collaboratory, and the Collier Community Foundation and its successors, assigns, licensees and agents to reprint, publish, edit, and distribute any and all photographs/videos in connection with On The Table SWFL advertising, promotion, and publications in print, video, or any form of media now known or hereafter developed to On the Table SWFL web site.
Further, participant understands that he or she hereby assigns all rights for the above-described photographs/videos to the Charlotte Community Foundation, Collaboratory, and the Collier Community Foundation and its successors, assigns, licensees and agents. Participant further acknowledges and agrees that he or she will receive no monetary payment, royalties, nor other remuneration of any kind for the use of the photographs/videos and hereby waives, releases and forever discharges the Charlotte Community Foundation, Collaboratory, and the Collier Community Foundation and its successors, assigns, licensees and agents from any and all claims, demands or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs/videos.